Let's Analyse You...
Get your food diary analysed and gain an instant insight into your diet.
- Are you matching your energy requirements against your build and sport?
- Are you spiking your insulin levels after a workout to recover muscles faster?
- Are you replacing electrolytes or supplementing your diet?
- Do you fuel your body effectively during events/competition?
- Do you suffer cramping during or after exercise?
- Is your macro-nutrient level balanced to meet the specific demands of your sport?
Fuel your body!Analyse your food, find out:
*3 day food diary analysis:
- Levels of Iron, vitamin D plus 50+ other nutrients
- Any micro-nutrient deficiencies
- Glycemic loads that control blood sugar levels
- Electrolytes for sport
- Sport specific macro-nutrient composition and energy balance
- Fuelling levels for competition
- Recovery foods and timing
- Increasing glycogen storage
Body Composition Testing
Have your body measured, tested and analysed to determine your body fat composition and health status.
- Would losing weight or gaining weight help you perform better?
- What is your muscle mass percentage?
- What is your body fat percentage?
- Do you know your ideal sport specific BMI range to optimise your performance?
What are you made of?Measure your body, find out:
- Body fat full breakdown (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis)
- Body hydration level
- Sport specific ideal body composition and fat percentage
- Protein building
- Fat reduction
- Strengthening the body
- Weight gain/reduction (as required)
Log your weekly activity and get it analysed with the latest nutritional software programme.
- Is your energy intake matching your activity level?
- Is your body burning protein?
- Can your exercise thermogenesis be improved to help you perform better.
- What levels of your activity burn fat and which burn carbohydrates?
- Do you want to gain more muscle and/or reduce fat?
Sweat it out!Record your activity, find out:
*Upgrade: Nutritional Analysis + Activity Analysis
- Full kcal breakdown of sporting activity
- Basal metabolic rate
- Thermogenic non-activity level
- Daily energy expenditure
- Physical activity level ratings
- Mean total energy expenditure
- Nutrient energy burn (carbohydrate/fat) ratio
- Muscle mass protein burn risk zone